If your items are in stock, your order will ship within one (1) business day. However, we do not guarantee inventory levels. Out-of-stock items may take up to 5 business days to be shipped. We notify customers via e-mail when their order ships.
Domestic Shipping Options
• US Postal Service: Priority Mail (2-3 days to most US locations)
• UPS: Ground / Next Day Air / 2nd Day Air / 3 Day Select
Please note: UPS shipping times are calculated after the shipping day. For example, 3 Day Select is delivered on the 3rd business day after the shipping day. For example, an order placed on Monday with 3 Day Select will ship on Tuesday (assuming all items are in stock), and UPS will deliver the package on Friday. An order placed on Monday with Next Day Air will ship on Tuesday and be delivered on Wednesday. UPS does not deliver on weekends.
We do not guarantee inventory levels. If you need expedited delivery, please contact us to ensure that items are in stock.
Shipping times via UPS Ground:
International Shipping Options and Considerations
• US Postal Service: First Class (subject to weight and value limits), Express Mail International
• UPS International (on special request)
Delivery times may be delayed due to holidays, weather, or customs processing. These are beyond our influence. K&K is not responsible for customs fees and VAT taxes. We provide all necessary paperwork to ensure fast customs processing.
We recommend that you contact your local post and/or customs office to check on the status of your package. If local customs offices cannot reach the end recipient, they may return the package to K&K. We are not liable if this happens, and encourage you to track your package as it is processed through customs.
Lost or Damaged Shipments
All shipments are insured and trackable via UPS Tracking Number or USPS Delivery Confirmation. If your shipment is lost or damaged, contact us ASAP and we will be able to initiate an investigation and, if necessary, an insurance claim.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover through our online store. We accept PayPal by special request. For alternate payment options, please contact us.
International Orders: All prices are displayed in US Dollars. By submitting your order, you automatically agree to a DCC
(Dynamic Currency Conversion) Transaction. Your credit card receipt will show the exact amount in your own currency.
All K&K products carry a 12-month warranty. If your product becomes defective within that time period, we will be happy to repair or replace it for free. Please check our warranty policy for details on how to initiate a warranty claim.
Returns and Exchanges
If you purchased a product directly from K&K, we accept returns or exchanges within 30 days if the item is in its original condition.
We reserve the right to inspect the product before issuing a refund and a restocking fee may apply depending on the item's condition.
Return shipping is at the customer's cost unless we shipped an incorrect item. We do not accept returns of any items that have been installed and removed, altered, or mishandled in any way.
Custom build products or systems that include custom item(s) are non returnable.
Initiating a Return
1. Call K&K (1-800-867-6863 x109) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RA number. This number is valid for 10 days. Items returned without a valid RA number may not be processed.
2. Include proof of purchase to show that the item is within the 30-day return period.
3. Package the product securely. K&K is not responsible for damage incurred during transit. We do not pay for return shipping unless we delivered a wrong or defective product.
4. Please include the following information with the package:
• RA number
• Copy of invoice, sales receipt, or similar proof of purchase from K&K
• Complete contact information with phone number
Send returns to:
K&K Sound Systems Inc
Attn: RA # [Please indicate your unique RA number here]
92798 Cape Arago Hwy
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Once we receive a return, we will evaluate it for damage and issue a refund in the same form as the original payment.